The Congress adopted a resolution on EU Agencies, considering the urgent need for the continuous improvement of working conditions for the staff of decentralised bodies of the European Union. It adopted a series of 12 proposals along with several organisational decisions.
Considering the urgent need for the continuous improvement of working conditions for the staff of decentralised bodies of the European Union,
- a complete social dialogue be made available;
- to improve and create career opportunities and internal or external mobility options;
- staff friendly solutions in case of a merger or a closing of a decentralised body;
- proper calculation of the correction coefficient for the adjustment of salaries;
- the Commission/PMO provide EU staff members with JSIS medical cards recognised by the health providers in all Member States;
- Agencies be allowed to provide certification procedures for temporary agents (AST to AD), and, together with all institutions, offer access to internal competitions allowing TA and CA staff members from the Agencies or other bodies of the EU to become officials;
- The staff regulations/ CEOS should be applied by all bodies and missions that operate on the basis of legal instruments of the European Union.
You can find here the Resolution on EU Agencies (EN).