This 29th of March is not a happy day for the European Union. But European citizens must be informed about what to do. The Commission has prepared Brexit facts sheets covering different subjects.
USF Luxembourg has decided to give as much publicity as possible in order to inform you about:
- Travelling between the UK and the EU in the event of “no deal”
- The rights of UK nationals living in the EU in the event of “no deal”
- The rights of EU citizens living in the UK in the event of “no deal”
- Consumer rights in the event of “no deal”
- Studying and volunteering in the UK in the event of “no deal”
- Preparing for the withdrawal of the United Kingdom from the European Union the day UK leaves EU
- Questions and Answers: the consequences of the United Kingdom leaving the European Union without a ratified Withdrawal Agreement (no deal Brexit)
- Brexit checklist for traders
- How to prepare forBrexit customs – guide for businesses
These Brexit facts sheets – most of them in 23 languages – can be found at:
This webpage on negotiations under Article 50 is no longer updated. For information on the negotiations on the future partnership between the European Union and the United Kingdom, please click here.