This workshop is accessible to members and non-members
We are back! Fresh from summer break we are ready to start a new cycle of workshops to maintain our mental health. We are starting with a heavy topic but worth a discussion. This September we are going to talk about :
“Break Free from Control Freakism and Perfectionism”
Are you a perfectionist or a control freak?
Do you find yourself always wanting to control everything and not being able to let go?
If any of these signs apply to you, you might be a control freak or perfectionist:
1. You refuse to delegate
2. Everything must be to your schedule or timeline
3. Your expectations might at times feel threatened
4. You micromanage others (at work and at home)
5. You think there’s only one right way to do something.
6. You have trouble trusting people
Striving for perfection is nothing less than exhausting, but letting go is hard to do. Andy will help you manage your anxiety with some tips he has found helpful as a recovering Overthinker-Control-Freak-Perfectionist.
You will come away with:
- Awareness and Self-Reflection: Participants will have a better understanding of their control freak and perfectionist tendencies.
- Being able to embrace imperfection: Encouraging a mindset shift towards accepting imperfections and mistakes as opportunities for growth and learning.
- Better Time Management skills: Strategies to prioritize tasks and delegate when necessary, reducing the need to control every aspect of a situation.
- Better Boundaries: Learning to set healthy boundaries in personal and professional relationships to prevent overextending oneself.
Register now for this event
Dear colleagues, I am sorry you are late. The registration for Well-being Workshop is now closed. Don’t be discouraged. We will have another well-being workshop. You can subscribe to our website or follow us on our LinkedIn Page or our Facebook Page to be up-to-date with our upcoming events.