The Congress sets a series of specific priorities for USF and the Federal Committee in particular
- support the implementation of the digital environment with a view to maximising its benefits and reducing its disadvantages for workers;
- avoid job losses for workers;
- avoid a decline in the quality of work ;
- protect the contractual status of workers, particularly in the face of the growing uberisation of the world of work;
- prevent gaps from widening or appearing: ex-generational gap, gender digital gap, social and income gaps;
- combat low pay;
- fight for an organisation of work that improves the reconciliation of work and family time and not invades private life.